Deadly Austin Bomber Recorded A 25-minute ‘confession’ [Video]

Police recovered a video confession after the self-inflicted death of the Austin Bomber that tells us what his motives were.

Mark Anthony Conditt, the 23-year-old linked to the bombings in Austin Texas, left behind a chilling recording describing his rage and reason. The young man also left police detailing the 6 remaining bombs and so made it possible for police to locate them.

The footage was recovered after Conditt’s self-inflicted death. During Condentt’s interaction with police, he detonated a device taking his own life.

The 25-minute long video recording may be the only closure the families affected by Condentt’s heinous crimes will have. However, Austin residents should be able to breath easier knowing that the video also led the discovery of the remaining devices.


As Reported By Elizabeth Zwirz with Fox News:

Officers located the recording, in which Conditt, 23, described creating seven devices, including one he blew up to kill himself, Austin Police Chief Brian Manley said at a news conference. The recording was made on a phone, which was found in the suspect’s possession following the confrontation with police.

Conditt described the bombs “with a level of specificity,” including their differences, Manley said.

In the recording, the suspect did not mention “anything about terrorism, nor does he mention anything about hate,” the police chief said. The message is rather “the outcry of a very challenged young man talking about challenges in his personal life.”

Police said all seven devices have been found, suggesting there was no further threat from Conditt to people in the area.

The community should still “remain vigilant,” Manley said, despite the “described seven explosive devices” being “no longer in play.”

Manley told reporters that authorities believe the recording was made between nine and 11 p.m. Tuesday night and “there was no reason given for why he selected” the affected individuals…

Keep Reading More Here: Austin bomber recorded 25-minute ‘confession’ to his deadly crimes, police say