Angry Joe is back and he tried to talk tough about the mid-terms however instead sounded more like a scared puppy.
Biden was trying to talk tough in front of his Democrat friends at the Democrat National Committee Holiday celebration.
“As we fight to make progress on all of them, I hope you remember what got us to the White House in the first place,” Biden said. “In 2020, we won as a unified Democratic Party — more unified than ever. (Applause.) Now we look at 2022. I want to tell my Republican friends: Get ready, pal. You’re going in for a problem.”
PRES. BIDEN ON 2022 MIDTERMS: “I wanna tell my Republican friends: Get ready pal! You’re gonna in for a problem!” pic.twitter.com/zFO9WSqNtq
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) December 15, 2021
Joe is scared, when he is talking about unity he’s talking to his Democrat friends because he knows they are thinking about getting rid of him.
CNN, the DNC propaganda network on Monday aired a long segment discussing the 11 candidates that could replace Biden in 2024. The establishment news network admitted that “age,” the economy, and “political struggles” are a huge factor in consideration for 2024.
In other words party leaders are signaling Joe isn’t running in 2024 no matter what he thinks.
Of course, the list of possibilities they presented to replace Joe is laughable and shows you how bad of a state the Democrat party is in.
Try not to laugh out loud.
CNN suggested the following 11 candidates might be interested in his job:
- Vice President Kamala Harris
- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)
- North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper (D)
- Former Mayor of New Orleans Mitch Landrieu (D)
- Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D)
- New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D)
- Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D)
- Former member of the Georgia House of Representatives Stacey Abrams (D)
That is the best the Democrats have, which accumulates to the most despised politicians in the country.