The mass shooter that was captured yesterday finally set for his bail hearing.
We’re following an update to the mass shooting: Radee Prince, 37, sought vengeance for being fired from his job yesterday, just inside Edgewood. Prince took aim at fellow coworkers, killing three, and was involved in a separate shooting, shortly after.
The shooter sent Delaware police on a massive manhunt that luckily met a timely end without farther casualty or injury. Radee Prince went before the judge today who set his bail at $2.1 million dollars cash.
“A suspect was taken into police custody after a brief foot chase from these three agents from the ATF,” Chief Robert J. Tracy said in a news conference. “During the foot chase, our suspect did discard a .380 firearm, which has also been recovered.”
Prince was apprehended a short time ago in Delaware by ATF and allied law enforcement agencies. pic.twitter.com/XSo1OGZMZM
— Harford Sheriff (@Harford_Sheriff) October 18, 2017
Gahler said Prince worked at Advanced Granite Solutions, a home improvement company, for about four months and was scheduled to be at work Wednesday. The owner of the company, Barak Caba, told The Associated Press he was a machine operator, but was shaken and would not provide additional details.
A former co-worker of Prince’s told The Baltimore Sun that the suspect was also fired from a different job earlier this year after he allegedly attacked a separate employee.
After Prince was fired, the man said Prince came back to the business several times and once went to see him directly and cursed and yelled at him. The co-worker later filed a restraining order against Prince with the Harford County District Court.
In the application for the order, the man wrote: “I felt very threatened because he is a big guy and very aggressive on me.”
The man said Prince did not get physical with him but wrote: “I do not want to wait until he will.”
A Harford County District Court judge denied the order.